does anyone know what the fee's are at theatre train?

(8 Posts)
natnoonoo Tue 19-Aug-08 20:40:44

my dd is interested in going but i have no idea of cost and cant find anythng on website smile

katch Wed 20-Aug-08 20:15:51

What is theatre train?

natnoonoo Thu 21-Aug-08 09:56:33

its like stage coach, teaches drama, singing and dance. They hold classes at a school local to me and also loads around country but dont like they run during holidays as have no luck contacting them.

RealityGap Thu 21-Aug-08 10:29:59

this site

suggests that the costs are; Class Cost: £16 per 3 hour session - Siblings are half price

(in 2007 in Reading)

Tas1 Thu 21-Aug-08 11:55:41

My DD went to stage coach, I found the classes reasonable but when it came to the shows, the cost for costumes etc were very high, as much as £200 for one show.

It got to the point that my DD had to leave as I coudnt afford the costumes. I know they dont have to do the shows but my DD was the only one not doing them and she felt very left out.

Umlellala Thu 21-Aug-08 12:07:52

shock

Seriously, how do they justify it?

There must be an arts centre local to you doing reasonable classes - andno charge for costumes (and prob led by someone more qualified too wink)

natnoonoo Thu 21-Aug-08 16:51:04

thanx for information was helpful x

TheatretrainWGC Thu 21-Apr-16 13:21:32

Hi!
I can see this is an old thread, but I run a branch of Theatretrain so can ask any questions that you may have! Fees are about £18 on average.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now