were can i find good quality shoes

(6 Posts)
roseteapot101 Tue 01-Nov-16 19:09:27

Its seems clarks has gone down hill so were can i find comfortable long lasting good quality shoes

Marzipants Tue 01-Nov-16 19:13:38

Yes, I was about to ask the same question (though I'm looking for boots). Clarks are rubbish quality these days. The few I've found that seem decent quality have smooth, smooth soles, that become lethal at the first drop of rain.

Watching with interest!

roseteapot101 Tue 01-Nov-16 19:22:35

i really need some good support for my feet i am looking for shoes for the whole family .My other half needs some good hard wearing shoes for work but were to look ???

i know what you mean all weather hard wearing

roseteapot101 Fri 04-Nov-16 08:09:23

guess i will have to try dr martens not tried them in many years but as a child they were a shoe brand built to last

Evergreen17 Fri 04-Nov-16 08:14:17

Spanish shoes are the way to go. Fed up with the crap expensive items made in China. You invest some more money but they last for years.
Kickers, El Naturalista, Camper, Fluchos, Hispanitas, Victoria and so on. On look at the sole for "made in Spain" "hecho en España"
Those are the brands they export so they are more expensive, ideally you want to buy them there from small shops/ no name brand factories

Evergreen17 Fri 04-Nov-16 08:15:31

I would like to know if they are still making doc martens as they used to. The ones I had when I was 16 lasted for ages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now