Advice on living in Eastcote/ Pinner?

(6 Posts)
Pea1510 Sat 09-Apr-16 21:41:38

Hi there,

We are looking to relocate from SW London to Eastcote/ Pinner. We have a two year old, so good schools/ catchment areas are a priority. We've heard that Eastcote Village is sought after? Which are the best estate agents? Any advice you can provide is welcome.

TIA xxx

Mum2Pea Sat 09-Apr-16 21:56:19

We moved to Eastcote from SW london in 2013 - best move we've made.
The area is very popular as all the schools are very good so house prices have risen in excess of 20% since we moved.
I think all the estate agents advertise so it's not so much about who you know - but you do need to know what you want and be able to move swiftly. Most houses seem to go for asking price or sealed bids and are usually sold within a week.
We've found the local community to be very welcoming and gave made a great circle of friends already.
Feel free to PM me if you'd like more specific information

Pea1510 Sat 09-Apr-16 22:06:35

Thank you for the advice, I'll PM you shortly.

Backingvocals Sat 09-Apr-16 22:11:20

No advice other than to note that most Londoners refuse to believe there is a tube station called Eastcote. It must be the most invisible word ever to appear on a map smile

Pea1510 Thu 14-Apr-16 08:42:05

Thank you - it's madness since there are two tube lines running through.

Topseyt Thu 14-Apr-16 08:50:18

I used to live just 5 minutes walk from Eastcote tube station. Metropolitan Line, and at peak times also the Piccadilly Line.

I was only there for about a year though, and renting. It was over 25 years ago now so I am sure plenty has changed.

Good area and good public transport links.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now