Can anyone help me with some Disney Infinity advice please?

(3 Posts)
MegBusset Thu 21-Jan-16 21:13:10

So DS1 would like Disney Infinity for his birthday - mainly because he's watched Stampy's Toy box videos and wants to make his own levels. We have an Xbox 360 and I can't work out whether the 2.0 or 3.0 starter pack is better. The 3.0 is actually cheaper but it seems that might be because you have to buy add-on packs to access parts of it. So I need to know whether all the Toy box functions are included in the starter pack for 3.0 or if the 2.0 pack is best.

If anyone can make sense of all that and advise, then thank you!

redhat Thu 21-Jan-16 21:17:50

all versions of disney infinity have the toy box but this isn't the best part of the game. The main parts are the various playsets which are like levels.

The main question you need to ask is does he like marvel (2.0) or Star wars (3.0). I would get 3.0 because all of the figures from 1.0 and 2.0 will also play on 3.0. If you get 2.0 he won't be able to get any of the newer characters (star wars and other 3.0 characters).

MegBusset Thu 21-Jan-16 21:28:09

Ah thank you. Sounds like it's best to get 3.0 then - he can always get extra playsets if he wants to unlock levels, but mainly he just wants to play in the Toy box smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now