Hermes parcel delivery - so annoyed!

(9 Posts)
Pepperpot99 Mon 17-Aug-15 11:45:41

I have received an email informing me that I received and signed for a parcel I ordered from Boohoo.com....LIARS angry. I have been waiting in and no one has come remotely near my front door.
Hermes say it is nothing to do with them. I had to make do with a webchat as there is no known phone number. Same for Boohoo- no phone number just a customer services template. I am so angry - does anyone have any suggestions?

PamPoovey Mon 17-Aug-15 11:47:24

Boohoo seem to deal with stuff quickly on their Twitter?

I'd email, tweet and post on their FB.

Pepperpot99 Mon 17-Aug-15 11:51:51

I have emailed but I am not on twitter or facebook and am not intending to be any time soon or indeed ever

chemenger Mon 17-Aug-15 11:52:42

In my extensive experience of Hermes blatantly lying about deliveries you won't have much trouble getting a refund from the retailer. Once Hermes had lost our house there was a stream of these barefaced lies, but recently we have a new delivery person who can use satnav and things are delivered with no problems. You have my sympathy.

chemenger Mon 17-Aug-15 11:53:14

Ps they do respond best on Twitter.

Pepperpot99 Mon 17-Aug-15 11:53:49

but thanks anyway, sorry didn't mean to sound ungrateful for your suggestions smile

Pepperpot99 Mon 17-Aug-15 11:54:54

I don't even know how to use twitter anyway!

armaniprint Fri 04-Mar-16 10:44:46

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

armaniprint Fri 04-Mar-16 10:46:05

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now