Can anybody recommend a private investigator ?

(4 Posts)
DrDooRatheraLot Sat 25-Jul-15 17:32:57

I need somebody to dig up details of a relative's death about 20 yrs ago in the UK and live elsewhere so can't do the footwork and haven't got anywhere on the phone, etc.
Can somebody recommend a good, efficient and reasonable PI please?
Many thanks

poshfrock Mon 27-Jul-15 17:35:33

What sort of details? You know you can get a copy of the death certificate and the will online for £10 each? Obviously anything more detailed and you'd need a PI.

seguragage Thu 28-Jan-16 10:14:25

DrDooRatheraLot, you may try www.fullproofintelligence.com/london-private-investigators/ . My uncle has been using their services for years now. To be clear, he’s using it for background checks in his employees. He’s been recommending it to us for long but I have not find any use for them as of the moment. He said that if we ever need the service of a private investigator for whatever reason, they’re the best choice. Hope that helps!

SteadyTooth839 Tue 15-Mar-16 08:47:00

I hope I’m not being too nosy, but why do you need to dig up something about a dead relative? But anyway, there are lots of private investigators that you can find when you search the Internet. I think it was my boyfriend’s dad who used the services of one about a year ago. If I’m not mistaken, it’s www.ukbackgroundchecks.com/private-investigator-london.html . I don’t know how it went but as far as I know, he used it for his business. You may try it if you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now