CBeebies birthday card panic!

(9 Posts)
Charpo Wed 08-Jul-15 11:59:39

I know its a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help. My son who's 10 sent a birthday card to CBeebies for his cousin. It got shown yesterday, 7/7/15 at 2.25 between the programmes Lets Play and Mr Bloom: Here and There.
I recorded the morning ones where it was shown in the background but missed the afternoon one I just got it on and saw it at the front where they put the cards they've read.
My son is devastated. He's autistic and struggling to process why he can't see it. I'm feeling like a lousy mum for missing is it as I know how happy he would have been to see i.
I'm hoping someone has either recorded the birthdays at 2.25 or one of the programmes before or after with birthdays added on.

kathrynwagstaff Tue 14-Jul-15 17:37:14

Hello, I'm really so very sorry you missed your card, I wish I had recorded them all and could help �� . We are on a long hunt for our daughters card being shown too it was on the 7am showing on the same day you are looking for the 7/7/15 I know its a long shot and I hope you don't mind ne asking but do you have the 7am cards recorded? It would mean the world to us. Thanks in advance and totally no worries if you don't, I so so hope you find your card I'll keep an eye out for you while looking for ours xx

Charpo Wed 15-Jul-15 07:15:58

Hello. Thanks for your message. I have been really lucky & someone has found my message for me. My son was thrilled, as was his cousin & I feel so relieved!
I do have the 7am ones recorded tho & would be happy to send it to you. Not sure how to do it tho. I have it recorded on my iPad. Any ideas? xx

kathrynwagstaff Wed 15-Jul-15 08:17:48

Aww amazing news I'm so glad he got to see it!! They really should put them on I player for the day or something similar! I'm not sure I'm not very technological! Could you put it into an email? I have an ipad so it might open ok? I think the only other way is to put it on youtube, eek I'm not sure I so want her to see it smile xx

Charpo Wed 15-Jul-15 09:39:17

They used to put them on iplayer but stopped a few years ago. Maybe they could put them on the CBeebies Facebook page or even their YouTube channel. Thank goodness for the Internet & kind people or we'd never have found ours!

I have a nephew who's much better at technology than me so I'll ask his advice & get back to you later. I'm sure we'll find a way. smile xx

kathrynwagstaff Wed 15-Jul-15 09:53:32

Even if they only stayed on there for a day, my husband was at work and my faughter was still in bed when it was on and my phone failed me to record! Bless your heart thank you it means so much to us! Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for your time xx

Charpo Wed 15-Jul-15 17:11:59

Hi again. I've not managed to speak to my nephew yet but I was wondering about trying to email it.
Did you post something on the CBeebies Facebook page? If so then I tried to send you a private message on that the other day! Not sure if it got through.
Let me know if you want me to try emailing it - it's only 1min 59seconds. It might just work!
Giselle xx

lizzie129 Fri 07-Aug-15 18:24:06

Hi guys my daughter birthday card was showed on the same day and I missed it. I know it's a long shot but please could someone email it to me too! I would be so greatful

Katiehenshaw14 Mon 10-Aug-15 21:16:57

Hiya guys I'm wondering if any of u lovely mummy's could help I sent a card into CBeebies for my sons 2nd birthday and it was played an my sky didn't record it as any got it recorded it would be brill if anyone could help it was on Wednesday 5th August in the morning really hope someone can help me thanks in advance ��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now