Anyone know how to unlock a Motarola Razr V3??

(8 Posts)

Just got a new phone but its locked onto Vodafone. I have a virgin Simcard and would like to use that, as my old phone has died and I still have credit...

MamaG Thu 16-Nov-06 15:58:55

Think you have to go to a mobile stall ona market and they charge you a fiver...

We did that yesterday and they wanted to take the phone home and bring it back on sat.. didn;t want to do that

MamaG Thu 16-Nov-06 16:01:01

Hmm sounds a bit dodgy doesn't it?

Think you m ight have to lose the virgin credit

foxtrot Thu 16-Nov-06 16:03:05

Try a different dodgy market geezer? I've done this a couple of times with hand me down phones (i'm not proud!) and they have always done it on the spot.

AnAngelWithin Thu 16-Nov-06 16:03:05

take it to an independant phone shop. my friend runs a phone shop and she unlocks then for about £20 i think.

I will take it to another market lol. Just annoying being without a phone that works, especially as I am not in the house all day and all the professionals and school have that number...

paviya Tue 27-Nov-12 07:21:50

Using unlock code is the best way to unlock your mobile.You can get unlock code from your service provider or else try to buy a unlock code from online unlocking service provider.If you need unlock code visit www.wickedunlock.com/motorola-motorazr-v3/rs16wp9/ Here you can get your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now