Do I share a name with a high class prostitute to the US Army?

(4 Posts)
Wisteriahills Tue 16-Jun-15 13:50:45

I keep getting Skype invites from US Generals - on to my tenth now, over a series of months. This is my work Skype btw. Doesn't anyone else get this? I have stopped deleting them as it causes a great deal of mirth at work, and have decided to collect them instead. They are all posed with their medals in their Skype profiles.

MurielWoods Tue 16-Jun-15 13:54:37

I get them too, usually a few each month but over last few days I have received about a dozen.

US Army professionals too who according to their 'profile' pictures are usually a bit long in the tooth even for me

I block them and report abuse (as they are not really who they claim to be) but tempted to strike up a conversation with one to see what they say!

JinglyJanglyJungleBigGameTours Tue 16-Jun-15 13:55:38

Do you have a profile pic set? My Google plus account got a rash of followers with similar profile pics for a while. I had a look at a couple of them and they had no followers but were following hundreds of women. I blocked them all because I suspect they're a scam of some kind.

Wisteriahills Tue 16-Jun-15 16:14:21

Thanks - good to hear I am not the only one, was intrigued by how specific it was. I wonder what the real generals think of the people stealing their profile?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now