Budget Scent

(12 Posts)
SooBee61 Sat 16-May-15 19:09:34

I was curious which budget scents Mumsnetters use. I like Body Shop White Musk, it's one of the few that don't give me a headache. What do you use for everyday use that costs under £10?

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 16-May-15 19:12:54

Nothing like that smells nice on me unfortunately. I think you would get a good response to this if you posted it under Style & Beauty. Lots of experts on there smile

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Sat 16-May-15 19:14:28

Zara body mists are fab. Only discovered them on Thursday but they smell great and last for ages. £5.99 for quite a big bottle. I brought the orange blossom one (pink) this time but will definitely be buying more.

Oreocrumbs Sat 16-May-15 19:14:56

M&S perfumes are nice. They are cheap and are kind of copies of some well known brand scents. I'm wearing one called butterflies iirc and that is pleasant and cheap!

MadameJulienBaptiste Sat 16-May-15 19:18:25

Lidl do one that's a copy of chanel madamoiselle (or is it no 19?)
Anyway my cousin buys it and prefers it to the original.
I like the sound of the zara body mists.

newtonupontheheath Sat 16-May-15 19:23:27

The ones from Next are quiet nice smile

SooBee61 Sat 16-May-15 19:28:28

Thank you to all! I shall now try and move this over as suggested by SpongeBob. (Going to M&S tomorrow so will check out Butterfly). Unfortunately nowhere near a Zara.

Dowser Sat 23-May-15 00:10:03

I still like ck1 . I know it's slightly over budget but it's often on offer.

If you get boots points you could save them up.

HarrietSchulenberg Sat 23-May-15 00:23:48

I wear some fabulous "smell-a-likes" from The Perfume Parlour, and as they're oil based the scent lasts longer.

MrsTattoo Mon 25-May-15 09:32:40

Ann Summers do my favourite 2 perfumes, 'Ravish' & 'Noir'. Followed closely by Body Shops 'White Musk' grin

BallsforEarrings Sun 31-May-15 19:05:37

I'm a bit late here but Next - Just Pink smells more expensive than it is!

SooBee61 Sun 31-May-15 20:21:41

Have had a look in two branches of Next and no Bergamot and Amber in sight! I did sniff Just Pink but it's not my cup of tea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now