FolknNorah Fri 18-Jul-14 19:51:38

It's ok I'm here.....

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 18-Jul-14 19:56:32

<phew>

Oblomov Fri 18-Jul-14 20:05:11

Malc, on her knees, pleasuring Capaldi.
Fitting start, me thinks!!

lyndie Fri 18-Jul-14 20:07:24

Lyndie and D'Artagnan riding off into the sunset.......

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 18-Jul-14 20:07:26

Oooooohhhh I soooooooo WOULD!

JessCate Fri 18-Jul-14 20:18:09

<slaps Lyndie right back to last week> Err love you may have found the new thread before me but get to the back of the Dog queue already... I mean business! grin

Baddderz Fri 18-Jul-14 20:24:06

Malc...you had hidden talents obv smile

MavisGrind Fri 18-Jul-14 21:06:19

Placemarking by leaving a trail of fake wotsits from the last thread...

Flopsy28 Fri 18-Jul-14 21:18:05

<enters gobbling mave's wotsits>

#beststagedirectionsincemacbeth

or could be Hamlet

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sat 19-Jul-14 10:00:34

<carries on gobbling Capaldi's Wotsit>

Place marking, morning. Ugh!

Digs 2 foot salt moat around Tavern.

Sends surplus of supplies, to Mave's house, with complimentary family sized bag of WotsNots.

Flopsy28 Sat 19-Jul-14 13:23:16

Well that was satisfying. wink

LetUsPrey Sat 19-Jul-14 13:28:18

Well I'm £266 worse off than I was when I woke up.

I've got a Paella picture similar to the one Malc's posted of PC. They've cropped me out of these too. The first is just before.

Flopsy28 Sat 19-Jul-14 13:38:35

Brilliant...wench challenge. Find a photo of your sex object crush mid blowie......GO!

LetUsPrey Sat 19-Jul-14 13:45:23
Oblomov Sat 19-Jul-14 13:55:04

Flopsy, are you still on your knees, for Porthos?

Flopsy28 Sat 19-Jul-14 14:04:18

Amazing letus, can I have a go on him next?

Yes obs, I'm a bit stuck now so might as well stay.

LetUsPrey Sat 19-Jul-14 14:19:27

<tries to distract Flopsy>

loving the BJ challenge. Paella looks like he's thrusting a bit there - hope you don't get a sore throat. shock

TWATs news
The final list is over on the thread so have a look and get thinking ready to vote when Madame gets back. We just need a bit of help probably from Malc and Oblomov for kingy and cardinal exact quotes and episodes please but it anyone else knows them please say. No more suggestions please. This is the final list you will be voting on so have a look and get thinking.
finally - the presidents of the TWAT academy would like to apologise if your favourite bit is not in there or has been cut because we are channelling Aramis and we like to be polite (but actually not a fuck shall be given!) grin

Look I've even made it easy with a link to the thread for you.
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/other_subjects/2103877-Welcome-to-the-TWATS-2014-Please-now-list-your-categories-and-nominations?msgid=48379251#48379251

LetUsPrey Sat 19-Jul-14 14:26:18

Aaarrrggghhhh. That was awful. I accidentally pressed hide the thread instead of refresh and then when I went to Threads I'm On, you weren't there and you weren't in Other Subjects.

Got you back now though. Phew.

Have to go out en famille to sort a potential issue with the travel agents. I've pre-booked seats on the plane. The holiday tickets say no extras booked. Don't want to get to the airport and find out there's a problem. Then we've got some bits of shopping to do. That always goes well and never ends up with me storming off and making my own way home.

Letus, that Batch one is hilarious!

Thank God for Ibuprofen! So thankful that I live now instead of in the olden days.

We've had a bit of thunder here and some rain, which is nice, my car gets clean and the air more fresh smile

Been to the nearest store (12 km away) and restocked my OTB Rescue Kit, with crisps (2 small packets) and chocolate (dark 70%), and I just had some waffles with whipped cream and strawberry jam. Yummy smile

I'm trying to stay away from usual OTB food wicked as I'm thinking of swimsuits, beaches and camera phones (only so much I can suck in my stomach grin). Craving sugar though so had a virgin Bloody Mary - tomato juice and Worcester sauce). May have a non virgin later with a splash of vodka! Dark chocolate is a good plan though! Only so much you can eat unlike milk chocolate which I could scoff all day. I truly hate being otb. Still no thunder - it's clearly headed over the sea to you wicked.

This thread is not accepting new messages.