Swagger Inn. Can you believe we are still Wenching and that is almost July?! Thread 31.

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Thu 26-Jun-14 11:06:05

I think we will end up like this forever.

MrsBeeee Thu 26-Jun-14 23:19:50

Have you all gone to bed?? Already?

Bunchoffuckinglightweights <flounces>

MadamedeChevreuse Thu 26-Jun-14 23:20:26

Good luck for tomorrow flops thanks

Night night ilya xxx

DrinkFeckArseGirls Thu 26-Jun-14 23:31:15

Night bitches. Need to get up from the sifa.

My battery died downstairs <arf broken record> but I've now finished Shirley off <we both wish> and am in bed.

Floppers, sorry about your lost post. Such a pita, I know. I hope you didn't think I was being flippant about you app tmw. Was just trying to do the humour in lieu of usefulness thing. Obviously will be waiting on tenterhooks and hoping for best for you darlin xx

Helen - don't make me send Porthos in there! You need to sleep, at very least bloody rest woman! You work so hard. I worry about you thanks A young ds is enough to wipe out any mere mortal. Have you made a pact with devil for swappsies of work/musketeers in your actual Hayloft for rest of eternity?

Sparkle - you is above and beyond innit wench x

DrinkFeckArseGirls Thu 26-Jun-14 23:32:15

Can't get up. Will regret it tomorrow.

In the interest of balance and not wanting to only post moany stuff tonight.....

Am now lying in bed, windows open, petrichor wafting in <looks to Madame for wenchy points again> and my sinuses are slowing relaxing and congestion easing.

I'm almost tempted to go and lie in garden, naked in the rain, and feel it washing over me woooo hoooo........

Night my Preciouseseseses xxx

In the interest of balance and not wanting to only post moany stuff tonight.....

Am now lying in bed, windows open, petrichor wafting in <looks to Madame for wenchy points again> and my sinuses are slowing relaxing and congestion easing.

I'm almost tempted to go and lie in garden, naked in the rain, and feel it washing over me woooo hoooo........

Night my Preciouseseseses xxx

FUCKS. AKE.

MavisGrind Fri 27-Jun-14 06:59:34

Morning wenches! <skips in with misplaced sprightliness>

Floppers - thanks for today, will be thinking of you. I'm sure it will all be ok.

Have retained little else from the thread yesterday tbh. <sieve brain> Work for me today and I seem in a rather good mood. Can't think why and will soon sort that out. hmm

Oh, btw, Episode 3 on Sunday at 9? Ok then <general nods all round>

TTFN

Morning. Hope all wenches have better days today. Very quiet in here at mo. Has every wench lost their mojo?

Note: if I ever say I'll not be around much, read this as I'll prob be around lots and do fair bit of wine fuelled over share in evening grin grin

Anyway, feeling marginally better today despite vin rouge. Rain has never been so welcome - which is totes amazeballs after winter aka rainy season grin

Layers <parp> (Good luck Floppers thanks )

Sparklegeek Fri 27-Jun-14 07:33:27

You are right re in her Hannah. We need something exciting to happen. GET ON IT Jess P.

Flops will be thinking of you today, hope all goes well x

Sparklegeek Fri 27-Jun-14 07:33:37

in HERE

LetUsPrey Fri 27-Jun-14 07:56:10

Morning wenches.

Was in bed for just after 9 last night. Woke up a bit around 11 and then slept till 6.30. Feeling a bit better.

Hope all goes well Flopsy.

Thanks for the Batch pic. Really looking forward to watching The Imitation Game in November.

Also, where the fuck is Porthos's World Cup seat video? Here's an idea. He says he was supporting England so to console himself he's sitting on a crate in a wine cellar

MavisGrind Fri 27-Jun-14 08:01:14

LetUs, you probably know this being a fan of The Batch, but the NT Live screenings are repeating Frankenstein with BC and JLM in October/November.

Morning everyone. It's FRIIIIIDAAAAYYYYYYYYYY smile

Hope all goes well Flopsy

Was it your toddler's birthday to day Norah? Happy birthday in that case smile

Off to do some actual work now.

Have a wenchtastic day everyone!

JessCate Fri 27-Jun-14 08:03:53

Just marking my place... Will be back again soon x

LetUsPrey Fri 27-Jun-14 08:07:04

Thanks Mavis x

Seen it twice grin. First time with Batch as Frankenstein and then the second with him as the Creature. Properly awesome. JLM was a revelation as the Creature.

<snogs> for all wenches. Laterz

Oh and Hannah I would turn lezzer for you! You little sexkitten you, meooow wink

MavisGrind Fri 27-Jun-14 08:09:54

Given that I'm trying to train myself to fancy BC (which I should but strangely don't) a bit like the time I made myself like olives, should I go for Frankenstein or The Creature?

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 27-Jun-14 08:13:31

I have a threenager at home: it's too haaaaard, mummy! Too haaard!

Imagine in a whiny voice. hmm She's been asked to pick up the puzzle pieces. Oh the injuctice! The hardship!

LetUsPrey Fri 27-Jun-14 08:14:13

Hmmm. Not sure Mavis. He obvs looks more himself as Frankenstein but his Creature is brilliant. Possibly go for Batch as Creature as his performance might do it for you from that aspect grin

LaComtessdelafere Fri 27-Jun-14 08:15:40

Morning wenches

Seems to have stopped fucking raining which is one thing eh. No repeat of Rob Newman and his considerable manhood but I did have a few interesting segues during an insomnia filled night.

A good day to all.

Flopsy28 Fri 27-Jun-14 08:20:59

Thanks for the advice mrsbeee, my ma and PA are coming with me (joy). You're right, I have got big boobies so the scan should be easy enough.

I wasn't being totally meh about my last post yesterday drink and hannah, I am not throwing a hissy fit or anything. It's just one of those things...I was just moaning anyway.

Good day to you all, I'll check in later.

MadamedeChevreuse Fri 27-Jun-14 08:34:45

comtesse tomorrow is ds date night no? <hand squeeze>

Hey moaners...whadaya mean nothing going in in here??? This saturday, as a welcome distraction to worried mothers of teenagers and poorly little ones, report writers, hayfever sufferers, and wenches with docs appointments, we announce...

The reopening of the TWATS!!!

Look out for the list of final nominations (coming soon)

MadamedeChevreuse Fri 27-Jun-14 08:35:06

<tumbleweed>

This thread is not accepting new messages.