Swagger Inn. Swaggering our way to a silver jubilee! Thread 25

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 06-Jun-14 20:47:56

Let's celebrate by snogging the cardinal! Well, ok then I will. <shoved Drink out of the way>

I think we should have our own awards ceremony. As mentioned before by a clever wench ( I can't remember who!) the TWATS. It must nearly be our 6 month Anniversary. I also think that the TWATS deserve to have their own thread. So why don't we all think about the categories?

Go!

Flopsy28 Fri 06-Jun-14 20:53:10

Best Use Of A Random Prop (shit idea but essentially just thread marking)

FolknNorah Fri 06-Jun-14 20:53:11

What does TWATS stand for?

Sparklegeek Fri 06-Jun-14 20:54:09

Me!! I was clever wench!

Tavern Wenches Awards Trophies

MadamedeChevreuse Fri 06-Jun-14 21:04:30

Jubilee celebration!!!!! Wenches on a barge down the Thames singing God Save Anne!!!!

MadamedeChevreuse Fri 06-Jun-14 21:05:11

(She ain't no human being.)

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 06-Jun-14 21:55:14

Ah yes Sparkle! Perhaps if we hurry up with it you can do a prize giving with certificates at the meet up?? Hahaha that would be so ACE!

Flopsy28 Fri 06-Jun-14 22:00:01

The nominations in my category:

Porthos and fork
Mother S and brandy bombs
Aramis and dummy baby
Athos and large hat

Any to add?

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 06-Jun-14 22:17:47

Musketeers category:

Twitchiest vage moment

Wench category:

Best quote

FolknNorah Fri 06-Jun-14 22:29:09

Best lusty eyes.
Best sex face.
Most likely to get it from Norah.

Musketeers category:

Best look
Best move in a fight scene without weapon
Best move in a fight scene using weapon
Best come hither moment using minimal words and actions but of an obvious sexual nature
Best fit of cock in my [any orifice, and/or hands and feet]

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 07-Jun-14 07:26:06

Sexiest use of clothing

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 07-Jun-14 07:29:01

Are we doing awards for ourselves too malc? Confused. Also, what, a separate (non tavern) thread for the awards?

flops I love your random prop category. I vote aramis and the ridiculous dummy baby.

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 07-Jun-14 08:14:54

flops: cardinal and the knee bone of St Anthony of Padua.

LetUsPrey Sat 07-Jun-14 08:24:56

Morning wenches. Will give categories a think. Don't get your hopes up.

Need to leave house in five minutes with DS2. He's not finished his breakfast and isn't dressed. Great.

Laterz. <snogs all round>

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 07-Jun-14 08:44:58

Nomination for sexiest use of clothing:

gorgeousaramis.tumblr.com/post/82597204710/marmorealdevil-so-lets-get-undressed-cause

Other nominations:

cardinal swishy cloak
Aramis grey billowy shirt
Dog bandage

Oblomov Sat 07-Jun-14 09:01:51

Found you. Eventually.
Nice. That NOONE takes a blind bit if notice if anything I day/ any of my suggestions.
I suggested that a link, to new thread, was shears ousted, in the last few posts of old thread.

My muske-wench evening was good. Lots if wine and French food.
Quite a few hadn't seen the new series at all.
We watched episode 1. And a couple if the extra bits. That I had obviously never seen before. I enjoyed those alot.
My friend has now lent me her dvd.

Just about to start watching some more extras.

Off to catch up with thread bits I have missed.

Sparklegeek Sat 07-Jun-14 09:16:43

What am I doing that nobody else seems to be re finding/losing threads? I just go to Other Subjects & there they all are since we left Telly Addicts? Makes me smile when I scroll down the list of threads in Other Subjects. We're bloody taking over Mumnsnet. Soon they'll have to rename it Swaggernet.

There can't be any other entries in the Sexiest Use of Clothing category. It wouldn't be fair.

Trouble with that Obloms is that it's often a different wench each time. We would need to make it a proper Tavern rule and get every wench to sign in blood that they will respect the 5th to last post ALWAYS a link post.

What I tend to do, is open the link as soon as it appears and keep the other page ope on my phone. Or, if you go into link immediately and type anything, it will store in your 'threads I'm on'.

Right then The TWATS.

Sexiest use of clothing -

Athos white billowy shirt in ep 1 wake up standing with sword behind his back.

Athos white billowy shirt in ep 3 (?) after house fire at Chateau de la Fere.

Sexiest use of a weap

Ffs!

*Sexiest use of a weapon*:

Athos morning stretch holding sword behind back ep 1.

Sparklegeek Sat 07-Jun-14 09:28:50

I can see how these TWATS are going already. Team A1 vote for A1 for everything. Team A2 the same. Dog & Porthos leave the party early. Party turns into a fight.

I thought the TWATS were awards for the wenches?

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 07-Jun-14 09:49:14

Thats what I was asking sparkle, can they not be both like malc said?

Oooh oooh...If we set up a musketeers awards thread in july in telly addicts (excuse: 6 months / 6 trillion swagger inn posts etc) and be REALLY FUNNY, it might make the mailshot and jp might see and offer us press passes to doskany....?????

QueenAnneofAustriaSpain Sat 07-Jun-14 10:01:30

Oblomov... I do what Sparkle does (great minds strike once again). Click Other Subjects and then the most recent thread is always at the top.

The belt unbuckling has to be the sexiest use of clothing, and I think we should let A2 have the weapon one.

Sparklegeek Sat 07-Jun-14 10:03:13

Oops RTFT Sparkle. Didn't see there are wench AND show categories.

Don't worry about the mailshot...I can tweet JP the results or Badders can email her. smile

#FineLineBetweenFunny&Mental

This thread is not accepting new messages.