Swagger Inn. Join us at the bar for a pint and a c section! Thread 16.

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 09-May-14 12:55:46

Mind the baby goo. It can be a bit slippy. Placenta h'orderves available for anyone who wishes!

MadamedeChevreuse Fri 09-May-14 12:58:27

Wetting the baby's head with a pint of Randy Goatherder...

Proudly attaches Best Wench Aunt badge.

QueenAnneofAustriaSpain Fri 09-May-14 13:07:18

Promised Porthos done deep throat action if he helps me decorate the tavern.

To the fucking left with the 'welcome BabyElk' banner.

Oblomov Fri 09-May-14 13:24:03

Lines up shots for celebrations:
Slippery nipple
Tequila she'll still be awake at sunrise

Cinnamoncookie Fri 09-May-14 14:12:46

<Knits bootees at frantic rate>

Badvoc Fri 09-May-14 17:26:58

Drums fingers on bar....
Lines up a dirty athos for elk...

LaComtessdelafere Fri 09-May-14 17:27:04

Ooh. New thread already smile it won't surprise you to hear that I too have cream carpet. Only in the strictly enforced parents only sitting room. We are v lucky that boys have a separate lounge with wood floor so no mess issues. If you have the luxury of space, it's entirely worth sacrificing the best TV and digital box stuff to ensure they stay in their own area. With all the friends. Not on my fucking carpet.

5 males in house here. 4 of my loins, 1 who merely interferes with my loins. None allowed in my en suite. Mine all mine. And that way I don't step in piss or mistakenly walk in on teenagers in shower to mortify them.

So basically, it stays nice if men aren't in it. Simples.

Sparklegeek Fri 09-May-14 17:29:40

God yes, everyone can bog off to their own bathrooms.

Oh & as per Twitter many moons ago....Hannah that baby is featuring heavily in Series 2 as BabyElk is playing it.

#Backstage Passes!

Flopsy28 Fri 09-May-14 17:30:57

Marking place...get the drinks in!

JessCate Fri 09-May-14 17:31:42

Oh wenches I didn't just LET printer boy go... He left work early whilst I am still stuck here til god knows when never mind I can spend all Friday night here sad

Sparklegeek Fri 09-May-14 17:36:18

Comtess I have come to the conclusion that you & I have a lot in common. Pretty much everything in fact, aside from taste in Musketeers (that's me & my twin Anne) & career (you have one).

Carpets...en suites....older sons....running.....spooky!

LetUsPrey Fri 09-May-14 17:43:37

Porthos, I don't think Anne wants you to stick the banner up with that. Get some proper glue.

Aramis is not gay Hannah. Athos told me so. Wonder how he knows?

Well I don't wish to brag ladies, but I'm getting my whole own house!

Not content with an en-suite. I'll take two floors ta. If any wench wants to move in <looks at Anne> feel free. I'll set up a wench commune.

was it because Aramis kept trying to stick his sword up his bum?

Stinkle Fri 09-May-14 17:50:14

Just checking in on new thread.

Erm yes I'm completely not making sense now. Because, because, I'm trying to fucking multitask mmmkay?

I'm trying to make Thai curry. It's not looking very rank yet? I don't know how I'll get it to servable to exdp state?! If only I had Anne's dh here for guidance....

Sparklegeek Fri 09-May-14 17:55:26

I am doing the tasking of the multi variety too. Dinner for 7 in. Washing in. Tesco shopping putting away.

<Downs pint of Retweeted Dog in one>

Badvoc Fri 09-May-14 17:57:50

Am sat watching "the good soldier".
And eating cake.

Cinnamoncookie Fri 09-May-14 17:59:17

If we're allowed another guess, I'll stick with 8lb 2oz, and go for 3.59pm, ta

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 09-May-14 18:01:42

Time travelling baby Cinnamon hmm

Cinnamoncookie Fri 09-May-14 18:05:08

I've been to Westfield to pick up my lovely Monsoon dress and now altering it. May I recommend to wenches the new cherry and pistachio pastries from the pick-your-own bakery in M&S ? <Guiltily hides pastry crumbs>

LetUsPrey Fri 09-May-14 18:08:09

Elk may have had BabyElk ages ago thinking about it and be selfishly bonding with her or something. Honestly some people.

I've got my second wash almost finished, changed our bed (still no new bedding as DH and I can't agree), cooked dinner for the DC, and am now MNing and YouTubing and playing games on my iPad.

QueenAnneofAustriaSpain Fri 09-May-14 18:08:18

Four males in this house too...

DC have left the building, I repeat DC have left the building.

I have dinner in, my favourite favourite meal that has no name really. It is a roast chicken that is surrounded by potatoes/tomatoes and huge hunks if shallot sprinkled covered with olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes and we eat it with bulgur rice cooked in tomato and red pepper paste. Yum.

Hannah - I am attending tomorrow nights party but I will have to force myself to be missing in the day otherwise I am never going to get there.

<contemplates packing bags for Hannah's commune but can't leave the dinner>

Obl - hope you are feeling better and DZh had some scallops and cocktails at the ready.

LetUsPrey Fri 09-May-14 18:09:22

Where oh where is Twitrah?

This thread is not accepting new messages.