Swagger Inn. Wenching full speed for the Musketeers Wank...erm...Bank Holiday weekend! Part 14.

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 02-May-14 12:22:05

Summer is here! Let's celebrate with some hardcore wenching action. Line them up on the bar please Mother S! This is going to get messy...

MrsBurketeer Fri 02-May-14 12:37:57

He is our miserablebeardyfucker. OURS. Back off Canadian and American wannabe wenches we woz ere first.

<place marking, also principal of every new thread should have Athos at the top >

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 02-May-14 12:41:05

Don't you think he has quite a short neck though?

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 02-May-14 12:41:19

Don't you worry mrsb, Athos is safe and sound here undermy skirt in my gum leggings.

MrsBurketeer Fri 02-May-14 12:42:50

Oi Malc he has high collars dahling. Costume effect don't you know. NOT a short neck <slap>

What are gum leggings?!

MadamedeChevreuse Fri 02-May-14 12:44:48

<finds Hannah's curtain rings on new thread>

MadamedeChevreuse Fri 02-May-14 12:50:48

Says the woman in love with.....?....errr...<panics>.... <clutches>...a really long necked thing!!...?..?... A giraffe! <proud>....Yeah! Melman. You fecking love Melman! PC Melman. hahahaaaa <unhinged>

<point made>

Heeeeelloooooo <ding dong> new thread, as at start of our esteemed Shakira's - Hips Don't Lie with the Refugees up in here......No fighting, No fighting. K? <tilt> <not P enough, A>

Mr Sex Snark <lick lick yum yum tongue up your bum bum> <not really> <maybe just a little bit>

Because Madame has lit the torch paper, and because Barry obviously wrote those albums, knowing that one day they would find their rightful home on these here threads. Against the backdrop of Wenches and Musketeers plus a few hundred others who have been inducted to the sexual hall of fame, we must now play every single Barry song ever.

It is our duty, and incidentally.....blah blah blah...

I give you..................

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 02-May-14 13:24:36

Gym leggins

No Madame didn't give us any gym leggings. Neither did Barry. That was what we call a "X - post". wink

Cinnamoncookie Fri 02-May-14 14:16:20

^ Edmonds, Edmonds, Edmonds

Badvoc Fri 02-May-14 15:42:09

Bloody hell, that's a good pic of sec face Athos! smile
Might be time for some hardcore muskeperving this evening...

Badvoc Fri 02-May-14 17:51:32

For santi fans...

AnneElkMiss Fri 02-May-14 18:38:56

Google Images Athos sex face, that pic is the first one up.....clearly the definitive

Twit Fri 02-May-14 19:24:41

dragon just because.

JessCate Fri 02-May-14 20:41:58

Joining new thread early... Hope drunk wenches find us in a few minutes hours!

LetUsPrey Fri 02-May-14 20:45:03

I will be discussing literature with Aramis tonight at our book club <---- that's code by the way

LetUsPrey Fri 02-May-14 20:45:35

And thank you Badvoc

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 02-May-14 20:45:56

Oh goodness me! I didn't notice that was going to be the lat post. That was like really enjoyable sex and then he comes without you noticing and that's the end.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 02-May-14 20:47:13

HAHAHAHA Edmonds.

In other news, I'd quite like am 11th Doctor/Rory threesome.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 02-May-14 20:57:36

just popping in to say to twit that the fakeboak is there to store the art and the wank fodders for the future, for posterity, you know. Think of Little Baby Elk, when one day she grows up and wants to see what Mama Elk used to get off too. Beautiful.
<sniffs>

Twit Fri 02-May-14 21:02:09

grin of course drink is there a way of re introducing some of the stuff back onto the tavern thread or would it out everything over there?

This is hannah going shopping on manoeuvres.

This thread is not accepting new messages.