Where do I send funeral flowers?

(7 Posts)
Blu Wed 13-Nov-13 09:07:10

Thank you all.

lemontwist Wed 13-Nov-13 08:50:56

Sorry for your loss. Just find out who the undertakers are and have them sent there. When my dear friend died I was in a bit of a state in the florist and the lovely lady there sorted it all out for me.

MrsSteptoe Wed 13-Nov-13 08:49:23

*do the flowers themselves, I mean. Sorry, early!

MrsSteptoe Wed 13-Nov-13 08:49:00

Actually, the undertakers charged me the same price as teh florist, so I let the undertakers just do the flowers myself when my father died.

MrsSteptoe Wed 13-Nov-13 08:48:04

If you know who the undertakers are, give them a call. They will advise you on the order of the day and where best to send your flowers - usually, to the undertakers themselves.

valiumredhead Wed 13-Nov-13 08:47:31

If you speak to the local florist they deliver to the undertaker ime then the flowers will go to the funeral.

Sorry for your lossthanks

Blu Wed 13-Nov-13 08:45:52

My Aunt has died and I m sending flowers for the funeral on behalf of my parents who are unable to attend. I will go, though. Where do I send the flowers? To the Undertakers? To the Crematorium? To my cousin's house ? Take them with me? We are arriving at the crematorium and then back to my cousin's house.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now