Where do I send funeral flowers?

(7 Posts)
Blu Wed 13-Nov-13 08:45:52

My Aunt has died and I m sending flowers for the funeral on behalf of my parents who are unable to attend. I will go, though. Where do I send the flowers? To the Undertakers? To the Crematorium? To my cousin's house ? Take them with me? We are arriving at the crematorium and then back to my cousin's house.

valiumredhead Wed 13-Nov-13 08:47:31

If you speak to the local florist they deliver to the undertaker ime then the flowers will go to the funeral.

Sorry for your lossthanks

MrsSteptoe Wed 13-Nov-13 08:48:04

If you know who the undertakers are, give them a call. They will advise you on the order of the day and where best to send your flowers - usually, to the undertakers themselves.

MrsSteptoe Wed 13-Nov-13 08:49:00

Actually, the undertakers charged me the same price as teh florist, so I let the undertakers just do the flowers myself when my father died.

MrsSteptoe Wed 13-Nov-13 08:49:23

*do the flowers themselves, I mean. Sorry, early!

lemontwist Wed 13-Nov-13 08:50:56

Sorry for your loss. Just find out who the undertakers are and have them sent there. When my dear friend died I was in a bit of a state in the florist and the lovely lady there sorted it all out for me.

Blu Wed 13-Nov-13 09:07:10

Thank you all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now