Reports of Zombie's demise...

(1000 Posts)
IamtheZombie Mon 30-Sep-13 16:56:52

have been greatly exaggerated. She may be a wee bit battered and bruised, but she bends and doesn't break.

Most of you probably know her back story but, for those who don't, here's a very brief recap:

The last 2 1/2 years have been absolutely horrendous: family crises, a breast cancer diagnosis and 20 months of treatment for that, bereavements and sorting out her late MIL's estate. As you can imagine, she found it a struggle at times.

Just under a year ago, DZOH began an "inappropriate" on-line relationship with a woman he "met" playing scrabble on Facebook. At the time he was spending most of his time at his mum's house in Nottingham sorting things out and putting it on the market. The on-line relationship fairly quickly progressed to a full blown physical affair. The woman lives in Wales and he would pay her train fare to come to Nottingham to see him. Zombie was fully aware of everything that was going on and tried to do everything she could to save her marriage. He left Zombie in mid-February, first staying in Nottingham before moving in with her in mid-March. He continued to come back to DDS to take Zombie to her hospital treatments. In mid-May he started making reference to coming back to her. He finally did so in mid-August. Two weeks after he came back they went to Kos for a fortnight. Halfway through the holiday he told her that he was leaving as soon as they returned to the UK. Which he duly did on Friday, 13th September.

Zombie went through all the trauma, drama and devastation between October and August. That is behind her. She's relieved that that it is finally over. A few nights ago she realised that she was sitting here completely relaxed and smiling for no reason. It's as though an enormous weight has been lifted from her.

She's currently packing up his belongings, deciding what she needs to replace, etc. He will come with a man and a van in a few weeks time to remove everything. There are obviously other pracicalities to be sorted out but they are doing so in as amicable a manner as possible.

Can Zombie please ask those of you who are Facebook friends with her NOT to say anything publicly on there about any of this.

Onwards and upwards. wink

IamtheZombie Sun 09-Feb-14 01:19:19

Gleb Botkin.

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:19:00

Bolshoi

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 09-Feb-14 01:18:58

Remember the name.

Obviously had no impact on me.

Was a bit distracted mid 70s grin

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:18:44

Ballet Russes

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:18:08

Tarkovski

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:17:45

Mir

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:17:28

Yuri Gagarin

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:16:49

Battleship Potemkin

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:15:59

Chekov

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:15:43

Olga korbut

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:15:26

Rah Rah Rasputin

sanssoleil Sun 09-Feb-14 01:14:45

I have found you allgrin

I am being all bolshie tonight about shit skating commentatingsad

Does anyone remember John Curry?-I loved himsad

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 09-Feb-14 01:13:17

Clare Balding?

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 09-Feb-14 01:12:26

Nureyev?

Nijinsky?

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 09-Feb-14 01:11:14

Nabokov?

Robin Cousins?

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 09-Feb-14 01:08:47

I'm here.

What do you want to talk about?

IamtheZombie Sun 09-Feb-14 00:00:11

Oh dear. Poor, poor Demise thread. Abandoned before reaching your full potential.

(((((( Hugs thread ))))))

Zombie loves you and will stay with you until you reach 1000 posts. She promises.

sanssoleil Fri 07-Feb-14 03:07:33

haha they knew all the dirt

John Dowland

Shakespeare

Rimbaud

All pure filthgrin

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Fri 07-Feb-14 03:01:59

Have tried to decipher last post; epic fail.

I give up, time for bed.

French nuns are missing out?

xxx

sanssoleil Fri 07-Feb-14 02:31:50

re the Bard I remember<creepy wee brackets> that the nun that taught us English Lit-references to death=orgasm

And the French Lit nun La petite mort=orgasm

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Fri 07-Feb-14 02:22:28

Ah, the old Pringle in the Keyboard excuse.

You is bad grin

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Fri 07-Feb-14 02:17:17

NIDH

And surely the whole point is to facilitate < hankeypankey.> Wasn't that the Bard's motivation?

have always rather disliked < > , but am warming to them.

sanssoleil Fri 07-Feb-14 02:16:31

iHAVE A PRINGLE IN MY CAP LOCK haha

I cannot believe your defamatory posts re my past but since it is your birthday I will not report you

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Fri 07-Feb-14 02:10:00

Rude/dodgy and TOTALLY KOSHER aren't mutually exclusive, are they?

< why are we shouting all of a sudden?>

sanssoleil Fri 07-Feb-14 02:03:18

altough I will admit to a ruined castle-it was a midsummers night dream and *no hanky pankey

HTH

This thread is not accepting new messages.