Fun stuff to do!

(5 Posts)
MMMarmite Fri 10-May-13 13:01:15

Haha, not scrabble then!

You could also paint a plain mug (or plate, bowl, glass...), it's quite satisifying. The finished mugs are quite fun gifts to give to friends and family, especially if you personalise them.

nenevomito Fri 10-May-13 12:44:48

Modelling clay sounds like a lot of fun. You could try and make models of friends and family and see who can do the best likeness.

you could have a paper aeroplane competition (I can give you some good tips wink) to see whose can fly the furthest.

You could ask him to pick up some mini skateboards - they sell them in ASDA, argos etc and you could practice tricks and stunts. There's even videos on YouTube about how to do it.

Sorry to hear that you've been ill and in hospital for so long. I really hope that you're on the mend soon. x

oxcat1 Fri 10-May-13 12:43:47

I love the idea of a plasticine film! That could be such a laugh!

Great ideas - thank you.

Although not playing scrabble - he thrashes me every time! And I'd be fairly confident he knows more rude words than me....!

MMMarmite Fri 10-May-13 12:40:22

Pictionary can be a laugh. Or play scrabble with new rules - double points for rude words, bonus points for words related to a holiday you've been on together, or words that describe one of your friends.

You could get plasticine and make models. You could even create characters and scenery and create and film a short 'puppet show'.

oxcat1 Fri 10-May-13 12:29:35

I'm in hospital at the moment, and have been for 7 weeks. We've been given some pretty horrendous news over the last week but I can't begin to process it now.

Tomorrow my husband is visiting and I fancy having some really stupid fun with him! Can't change anything and would rather have a bit of fun together until we're ready to face stuff.

Soooo.... Any suggestions?! I am not really well enough to leave my bed, and even something like a bubble bath is pretty tricky. I am looking for something that will be fun to do, even if ultimately unsuccessful?! Like a jigsaw, but more fun!

Any Idea on fun crafts? Or games that can be played successfully by two? Obviously can't do baking or gardening or anything daft like that, but please hit me with your wildest ideas. Bearing in mind he has to be able to pick up the bits tomorrow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now