What should I do with my DS's baby teeth as they fall out?!

(26 Posts)
EasilyDistracted77 Fri 26-Apr-13 21:04:21

I kept the 1st one because someone gave me a little trinket box thing to put it in.

But it feels wrong to just chuck the rest of the teeth in the bin (even my DH feels the same!), not only because he might find them when they tooth fairy is supposed to have taken them away! Though I can't help thinking it would be more than a bit weird to present him with a full set of baby teeth when he's past the age of believing in the tooth fairy.

Has anyone given any thought to this - any ingenious ideas for utilising the baby teeth?!

JKSLtd Fri 03-May-13 21:40:45

They just feel so small & precious right now blush

And he's so excited about each one I can't just chuck 'em in the bin.

Everyone has different experiences I guess, we moved loads of times when I was little and in the process I have hardly anything.

So far, each DC has a box with various cards, papers, hospital bands, etc. in. And then teeth are starting a new thing, only DS1 so far.

And I have a diary for each that I fill in for each Christmas & birthday & any illnesses, etc. <anal>

But i enjoy reading back through even if they don't when they're older.
My mum managed a couple of entries for me and I love re-reading them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now