I need a hand to hold please - part 2

(407 Posts)
WhenSantaGotStuckUpACunnyFunt Mon 31-Dec-12 20:04:01

My second thread. The first is awaiting deletion due to details that were in the thread.

Basically, my brother is in intensive care with multiple stab wounds, he is stable, but critical. So he could go either way.

At the moment it doesn't feel real to me, I feel like I'm in a soap or something! It's very surreal sad

Horsemad Fri 29-Mar-13 08:56:51

Great news! Don't overdo the Easter egg eating David!!!

TheCunnyFuntIsAGrittersFiancee Fri 29-Mar-13 14:14:40

I've just seen my grandma who told me more about Davids release, turns out he was let out straight away because he can't actually eat shock he's been given a supply of bagged food, enough to last 28 days. He still has his feeding tube in hanging out his nose!

Sunnywithshowers Fri 29-Mar-13 14:30:25

Poor David, that's rough. I hope that he's able to eat again soon.

TheCunnyFuntIsAGrittersFiancee Thu 04-Apr-13 19:54:56

Poor David sad he found out today that he's got to keep his feeding tube in for at least 2 months!!

Sunnywithshowers Thu 04-Apr-13 19:57:16

I'm sorry to hear that Cunny, it's really crap. I hope the doctors are able to take it out sooner.

TheCunnyFuntIsAGrittersFiancee Thu 04-Apr-13 20:03:06

He's hungry constantly, he's a skinny little thing and needs about 3000 calories a day, instead he's only getting 1200 with the bagged stuff!

Horsemad Fri 05-Apr-13 15:05:19

Really hope he gets rid of the feeding tube soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now