Dean's Shortbread

(11 Posts)
sussexsongbird Sat 22-Dec-12 16:15:20

I NEED to buy specifically Dean's Shortbread for my DH christmas stocking!! He has been looking for it for months and will love me for ever if I can find him some. Does anyone know who stocks it? I've tried my Tesco Extra and they are out. I live in West Sussex.

Yama Sat 22-Dec-12 16:17:49

Good luck. I see it all the time but I am in Scotland.

sussexsongbird Sat 22-Dec-12 16:19:46

Arghhh that is the problem. I knew we should have moved to Scotland instead of Sussex.

HyvaPaiva Sat 22-Dec-12 16:20:17

Amazon has it here! Select the super expensive delivery option and you'll get it on Christmas Eve.

sussexsongbird Sat 22-Dec-12 16:25:45

I know I could do that but I hate delivery charges, plus I can't wait in for deliveries on the 24th.

HyvaPaiva Sat 22-Dec-12 16:33:25

I'm in Scotland too, any earlier and I'd have sent you some. I'm afraid that as you're in Sussex you'll probably only get it online if not in Tesco. I figured Amazon was the only place that would guarantee Monday delivery at this stage. As you can't have deliveries then, I can't think of another way to get it before Christmas.

Yama Sat 22-Dec-12 16:59:29

Any twee visitor attractions nearby?

sussexsongbird Sat 22-Dec-12 18:30:28

Ah maybe. I was hoping someone would say "Oh yes! Waitrose have it. Never fear." Or similar. sad

LittleNutTree Sat 22-Dec-12 18:44:15

Argh! I wish you'd posted sooner. I live 30mins from the actual factory and my neighbour is a salesman for them so I could have got you practically anything you wanted! <not helpful now I realise>

ProphetOfDoom Sat 22-Dec-12 18:48:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sussexsongbird Sat 22-Dec-12 19:59:30

Dammit that would have been awesome but we do have a coop so will try there!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now