I have.....that I don't need, would you like it?

(583 Posts)

The reason I joined MN was because of a thread like this. So here goes.

I have a size 4 pair of Girls DC trainers, they are brand new in the box, black and cerise pink. They would make a fantastic Birthday or Christmas present. Please don't ask for them just because you want them, I want someone who needs them for their DD to have them. smile PM Me smile

mumnosbest Mon 22-Oct-12 17:11:22

Thanks. Ill pm as soon as dh gets off the computer x

headfairy Mon 22-Oct-12 22:07:57

I'm so glad to see this thread still going... I've just found 2 unopened packets of Sainsburys maternity pads. I will post to the first person to pm me.

tinkfairy Thu 08-Nov-12 13:09:01

does anyone have any medium or lagre wicker basket they dont need?

I've got an unused, half-built hamster cage with tubes and whatnot for the hamster to play in and a hardback, illustrated copy of Life of Pi - new and unread. If anyone can collect them in Liverpool (Litherland area or city centre), you're more than welcome to have them.

AnneElliott Fri 16-Nov-12 21:44:43

I have a pair of boys Clarks shoes in blue and beige. Only worn for 1 wedding reception ( about 3 hours) and now DS has outgrown them. They are size 11.5 G. Happy to post to anyone in the UK that needs them.

Melty Sun 02-Dec-12 18:45:10

I have a pack of Disney Fairies Tinkerbell knickers (Mothercare) age 4-5.
Still in the pack, unopened.
I bought for my goddaughter but on reflection her skinny bum will be too tiny for them.
Free to a good home. Preferably one with a little lady who likes Tinkerbell!

Melty Sun 02-Dec-12 22:56:21

Knickers now gone.

CatchingMockingbirds Sun 02-Dec-12 23:00:55

Has anyone got any maternity clothes they don't need anymore in a size 10 or 12?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now