I have.....that I don't need, would you like it?

(583 Posts)

The reason I joined MN was because of a thread like this. So here goes.

I have a size 4 pair of Girls DC trainers, they are brand new in the box, black and cerise pink. They would make a fantastic Birthday or Christmas present. Please don't ask for them just because you want them, I want someone who needs them for their DD to have them. smile PM Me smile

anairofhope Wed 29-Aug-12 17:16:43

If anyone has cloth allinone nappies med or large i would be happy to buy them off you blush

iamjustlurking Wed 29-Aug-12 17:40:52

I have a HUGE bag of clothes size 12/14 some summer dresses, smart tops etc huge assortment. Have accepted I will never be a size 12 again. Would love them to go to a good home.

I have got 2 Lindam easy fit stairgates. Near Norwich

I have size 7 Accessorize metallic silver sandals. Nicer than they sound- pretty currentgrin maybe someone going on holiday?

Oops forgot to say where! Free from Luton!

BellaOfTheBalls Wed 29-Aug-12 17:50:47

I have a My Brest Friend feeding cushion that I would live to see get a new home. Am in South Somerset.

Badvoc Wed 29-Aug-12 17:51:44

I have:
A silvercross jet black pramette - ex cond inc changing bag.
2 bed guards...white and blue. Only used for about 4 months.
Need collecting - am just off Junction 24 of the M1

Badvoc Wed 29-Aug-12 17:52:36

Oh sorry!
All free to a good home!
Also a bin bag full of boys 2-3 clothes, coat, swim wear.
Some hardly worn.

MrsFruitcake Wed 29-Aug-12 17:57:32

A pair of girls black Clarks school shoes in good condition, size 1F. Have been worn only for two terms and I am loathe to throw them out and don't know anyone who would like/need them in RL.

LoosingBattle Wed 29-Aug-12 17:59:16

Looking for a pair of high heels in a size 9 or 10. For DH please don't ask!!! The tackier and more sparkly the better! Lurking in someones dressing up box maybe?

Badvoc which town is junction24? My son needs 2-3 bits smile

Just googled bit too far for me. I'm sure they will be snapped up though! smile

D0G Wed 29-Aug-12 18:10:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

D0G Wed 29-Aug-12 18:11:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bumping for the evening crowd smile

Wheresthedamndog Wed 29-Aug-12 20:00:11

Clarks black girls school shoes in a size 11, been worn but still in good nick.

4x girls red gingham school summer dresses, hardly worn, age 6 (bloody awful summer).

And other stufffind school uniform for 5 or 6 year old girl. Prefer to give to someone who needs it. Will pay postage.

IvanaNap Fri 31-Aug-12 17:48:12

I have a pair of boys slippers, infant size 6-7, Lightning McQueen / Cars - bought from the Disney store around Christmas time but by the time they fit, it was summer... and time for bare feet hmm

So barely any wear on them - happy to post to someone who would like them for their DS smile

IvanaNap Fri 31-Aug-12 17:54:11
neverputasockinatoaster Fri 31-Aug-12 17:55:42

I have a whole stack of Motherease washable nappies and training pants as well as the waterproof outers.
Basically enough to take you from birth to potty training! I could also probably find the nappy bucket and the mesh bags I used to wash them in.
I had loads as I don't have a tumble dryer.
They might be a bit dusty as they have been on a shelf in DD's room since she stopped using them. She'll be 5 in September!
I'm in Lincs
PM me if you want them.

LonelyLinda Fri 31-Aug-12 18:01:05

Oh I love this thread, i've got a load of hardback autobiographies, some read once some not at all, also some John Grisham books, pm if interested, free to a good home, will post.

deemented Fri 31-Aug-12 18:03:55

I have several pairs of size 5, 5,5 and 6 little boys clarks shoes. Outgrown but lots of life left in them.

TallDwarf Fri 31-Aug-12 18:06:17

Ooh ds would love those IvanaNap!

I need to have a sort through our house, we've got loads of Shiz we don't need.

NettOlympicSuperstar Fri 31-Aug-12 18:10:17

Gah, DD's a size too small for the trainers, otherwise I'd have loved them, it was her birthday this week too.
I really need to do a house clear out, so will keep this thread in mind when I do, for anything useable that I don't want anymore.

Melindaaa Fri 31-Aug-12 18:11:41

Deemented, I'd love them if no other takers. My twins are a size 5 and a size 6.

ceeveebee Fri 31-Aug-12 18:13:56

I have a graco baby swing, and a travel play gym, free to anyone who wants to collect from Richmond

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now