I have.....that I don't need, would you like it?

(583 Posts)

The reason I joined MN was because of a thread like this. So here goes.

I have a size 4 pair of Girls DC trainers, they are brand new in the box, black and cerise pink. They would make a fantastic Birthday or Christmas present. Please don't ask for them just because you want them, I want someone who needs them for their DD to have them. smile PM Me smile

JaquelineHyde Sun 02-Sep-12 15:34:00

Can I just say a huge thank you to the ladies who are sending me some bits from on here, I really am greatful and will post on here when they arrive.

I am due to start packing my house up in the next week as we are moving at some point in the next month so I am sure I will have loads of bits and pieces to offer up.

GhostShip Sun 02-Sep-12 15:36:26

Me too, I'm gobsmacked at the kindness of some people.

Moneys tight at the moment (she says as DP spoilt her for her birthday on Friday...) because I'm saving up for UNI so the fact that I've been given things is just brilliant. Helps so much.

PizzaSlut Sun 02-Sep-12 15:45:07

Hi the zapp has gone now.

grin Toothpaste and tops have gone

And you laughed at me offering toothpaste DOG grin

PizzaSlut Sun 02-Sep-12 15:55:43

Also I hope not forgot about sorting the postage out. Got to wrestle the turtle one off ds who has taken a shine to it again.

grin I don't want to deprive the poor boy of his turtle bag (Though he may change his mind when he realises its reigns wink )

Thank you so much smile

And thank you so much to everyone else! You're all fabby grin

I have the following books
* Thomas the tank engine [Thomas comes to breakfast]
*Horris Henry and the mega-mean time mchine
*A Bugs life- Flik to the rescue
*Horrible histories-Rotton Romans

*Pants on fie by Maggie Alderson
*You don't know me by Davis Klass
Mums the word by Kate Lawson

FormerlyTitledUntidy Sun 02-Sep-12 16:07:02

I have an xl men's abercrombie and fitch hoody. Navy with orange lettering. No labels but never worn. Would be good for an xmas present.
Would need postage for it as am in Ireland, but far cheaper than in shops.

PizzaSlut Sun 02-Sep-12 16:07:20

I hope do you want to do a swap for rotten Romans and horrid Henry.

Of course PizzaSlut (I to, am a pizza slut grin )

CrikeyOHare Sun 02-Sep-12 16:17:45

If anyone has a DC who's struggling with being bullied or has self-esteem issues, I've got some books that might help:

How To Handle Bullies, Teasers & Other Meanies - A Book that Takes the Nuisance Out of Name Calling & Other Nonsense by Kate Cohen Posey.

&

Stick Up For Yourself - Every Kid's Guide To Personal Power And Positive Self-Esteem by Gershen Kaufman PhD

And for you if you might need it:

Your Angry Child, A Guide For Parents by Daniel L. Davies

Let me know if you could use them.

(MY DS went through a difficult phase and these helped us).

D0G Sun 02-Sep-12 16:36:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mumofjust1 Sun 02-Sep-12 16:40:22

Crikey - would love the stick up for yourself book for dd please - if it's not been claimed ;)

loveulotslikejellytots Sun 02-Sep-12 16:42:43

Regnamechange - I would like those sandals if that's ok? I'm in Kent but happy to pay postage. I'll pm you as well of that's ok smile

CrikeyOHare Sun 02-Sep-12 16:43:07

PMing you both.

Alexa12 you have mail! smile

loveulotslikejellytots Sun 02-Sep-12 17:10:32

I have the following:

- Beige King size duvet set. Un-opened, still in original packaging. Only includes duvet cover and 2 pillow cases. It's Beige with a dark brown pattern on it.

- Laptop bag. Light beige laptop bag, big enough to fit paperwork etc. in as well. It has a pink trim on it. It's quite padded and chunky. May not have the long strap that came with it (I cant remember).

- Fake Paul's Boutique bag with matching purse. Bought as a gift but not really my thing. It's black, shoulder bag with very bright flower pattern on it. Probably a good present for a teenager.

- Fake Prada hangbag and purse. Bought for me with the above, but just not my thing. It's a shoulder bag, black, with Prada on the side. Very nice but again not my style.

- Size 7 black boots. Probably not leather, I cant remember how much they were or where I got them. Pointed toe, ankle boots, 3inch heel.

- Wedding dress! It's an Eternity D3039 in Silver. It's got a couple of bits that need re-stitching and a few marks. I cant afford to get it repaired or cleaned but happy to give it away to someone that will use it. I think it will cost about £50 to get it repaired and what ever a local dry cleaners would charge to clean it.

I'm sure there's a few other bits but I cant remember them. Will come back if I do. Obviously most of the above I'm happy to pay postage, the dress would be better if collected!

Mibby Sun 02-Sep-12 18:26:28

Ive got a new 'hungry caterpillar' book and two Kelley Armstrong thrillers from the Nadia Stafford series if anyone wants them.

Does anyone have Chuggington or Fireman Sam dvds that need a new home?

Itsgottabebags Sun 02-Sep-12 18:58:17

Size 18 grey marl M and S viscose tank top
Size 18 Dorothy Perkins Blue short slevved cardigan with white hearts.

ceeveebee Sun 02-Sep-12 19:10:25

Hi, the lifft sling has now gone!
Swing and playgym still available, to collect from Richmond

Itsgottabebags Sun 02-Sep-12 19:14:11

2 2011 diaries I think one has a flower fairy design and another an arty design with a bit glitter on. Bought as xmas presents but haven't been able to exchange. Maybe of use to someone going to senior school/ starting college for a homework diary for the first term.
Pm me if interested

Itsgottabebags Sun 02-Sep-12 19:18:23

Marks and spencer limited collection black mock patent leather effect bag. Would probably fit over someones shoulder. Has one of those purse clasps. Hardly used.

I've got a pair of size 14 next maternity jeans, over bump style. Never worn with the tags still on. I was lucky enough to loose so much weight the wouldn't fit me!

All my bras are now gone smile

<<does that read funny? Clearly not ALL my bras, just the maternity bras I was offering!>>

fledtoscotland Sun 02-Sep-12 20:07:46

I've got a Thomas the tank engine toilet training seat that my boys hardly used. Cleaned to within an inch of its life. Would prefer local collection/delivery due to shape and weight (Glasgow area)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now