If you knew you were going on national TV

why

would

you

NOT WASH YOUR HAIR

?!?!?!!

<pants with rage>

BupcakesandCunting Tue 31-Jan-12 10:24:29

Are you saying that Jezzer himself hasn't washed his hair or a guest?

VivianDarkbloom Tue 31-Jan-12 10:26:39

Oh, Jezzer himself is beautifully coiffed with his Hitler Yoof fringe. It's all these extraordinary people who come on.

Seriously. At least wear real clothes? Please?

peachybums Tue 31-Jan-12 10:30:48

Oh i wonder that frequently, why would you wear that, why wouldnt you wash your hair, why do you have no make-up on?

Thats just the woman who presents newsnight (seriously wtf does she wear???) dunno about jeremy kyle lol

AbbyAbsinthe Tue 31-Jan-12 10:32:48

Ha! I used to series link JK so I could watch it after work... blush

But I gradually weaned myself off it.

I'm assuming it's still the same as it always was.... I have lots of these questions...

Why go on the show when you've been invited? You know it's not going to be for anything good, right?

Why are 2 women fighting over someone that to everyone else, is a complete and utter fucking LOSER?

Why do you not have very many teeth?

Why are you wearing a stained old tracksuit with all your fat hanging out?

Hammy02 Tue 31-Jan-12 10:33:08

I totally agree. FFS, if that's what you wear for TV, what the hell do you look like when just pottering round the house? Although I suspect there is some stuff goes on behind the scenes-to increase the overall 'loser' impact.

Kladdkaka Tue 31-Jan-12 10:33:38

Can anyone tell me, has Jezzer been replaced by his evil twin? In the last few shows he seems just ... different. And slightly scarier and more aggressive.

DontHaveAtv Tue 31-Jan-12 10:34:17

I dont watch Jezza unless Im feeling shite about my life. Put that on for 5 minutes and I feel much better.

RobinSparkles Tue 31-Jan-12 10:35:41

I judge you for watching Jeremy Kyle hmm

grin

AbbyAbsinthe Tue 31-Jan-12 10:35:42

Exactly, Dont! It's to make us feel superior!

AtYourCervix Tue 31-Jan-12 10:37:10

jez was vile this morning. viler than usual anyway. turrible hair too.

NedSchneebly Tue 31-Jan-12 10:42:08

I series link it too- blush am recovering at home after an operation, and it does make me feel better about the shit that's going on for me right now. . .

Love the fighting and the awful track suits!

GreenEyesAndHam Tue 31-Jan-12 10:49:16

I can't watch it anymore

You know when you side with the alcoholic shoplifting abuser because JK is such a cunt?

That.

sunshineandbooks Tue 31-Jan-12 10:57:19

Because the sort of people who would care about what image they presented on TV are not the sort of people who would appear on that show.

JK is a manipulative attention-seeker who exploits desperate people with either low intelligence, MH problems or emotional issues all in the name of entertainment.

VivianDarkbloom Tue 31-Jan-12 11:00:54

Oh God kladkakka - JK's evil twin?! What a horrible thought. Imagine two of him, let alone one of them more evil than the one we know and hate...

ohdearwhatdoidonow Tue 31-Jan-12 11:02:46

Can't abide him. He's a smug self obsessed slimy tosser. Can't get past my exceptional dislike of him to actually see his "guests"

akaemmafrost Tue 31-Jan-12 11:03:57

grin at "pants with rage".

VivianDarkbloom Tue 31-Jan-12 11:04:32

Also, when did he start saying

"It's www.

It's jeremykyle.co.uk"

?

Why insert an extra "it's" into the web address? Savouring the sound of his own name. I bet he visits the set in the dead of night to masturbate over the sign with his name on it. Ugh.

Honeydragon Tue 31-Jan-12 11:08:26

Perhaps alongside Judgy Pants we could now have Pants of Rage? Attire for when Judgy pants WILL NOT DO.

NedSchneebly Tue 31-Jan-12 11:09:55

grin PANTS OF RAGE. Can they be hoiked up in the same way?

ShirleyO Tue 31-Jan-12 11:10:33

I think it's a combination of manipulation by the producers and just not being quite "right". <shakes head> You know what I mean?

The people who go on JK are usually prettty badly educated, poor and sometimes just not that bright. It's a terrible programme and I cannot wait until some dreadful scandal befalls that sanctimonious cunt and he is forced to go on a Hell like version of his own show which is hosted by ME. And I get to chuck actual shit at him and drown him.

trikken Tue 31-Jan-12 11:13:25

I dont like Jezza's hair side parted and combed over one side. I preferred it how it was before. is he losing hair/ balding?? He was quite agressive with the name calling this morning.

Honeydragon Tue 31-Jan-12 11:17:05

<Dons Pants of Rage at idea of masturbating Kyle>

<tests hoickiness>

oh yes.

This video sums up my suspicions about Jeremy Kyle! I used to watch it a long time ago, but I can't stand it now.

VivianDarkbloom Tue 31-Jan-12 11:19:46

<swells with rage and strains elastic on pants of rage>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now