Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Help!! Trouble Contacting Gro Egg Company

(2 Posts)
MummyAlltam Sat 03-Sep-16 04:40:30

Hi mummies

I bought a Gro Egg over a year ago for my Dds room, it was rarely used and we have now moved and have a 3 month old who would very much benifit from it. The problem being Iv lost the cable that keeps it powered. I messaged the company 5 weeks ago asking where to get a new lead from because no where sells just that. I'm willing to buy it, I'm not after a free-be but I can't seem to get hold if them to ask. I tried calling them but after being on hold for 10 minutes my 3 year old has run out of patience of mummy's fone call and discovers an ailment that requires my urgent attention do I have to hang up. After 3 attempts like this over a few days I'm getting a little miffed. Anyone experienced this? Has any one get throught to this company? Who else is awful at customer relations?

InTheDessert Sat 03-Sep-16 06:03:08

You tried their Facebook page? Or emailing at the address on there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now