Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Handmade Organic Skin care for mums and babies - tried Earthzest Organics?

(1 Post)
VipsK Fri 29-Apr-16 09:45:55

Hi I am helping a friend of mine to put her handmade organic skin & hair care products on to amazon. She has several ranges such as mother & baby range with anti stretch mark oil, baby oil, barrier cream/nappy rash balm along with anti aging range, mens (aftershave balm), hand & foot creams and more.

All Earthzest Organics products are 100% organic, certified vegan, with no chemicals & are not diluted with water hence are very concentrated and highly effective :-) She really wants to make a difference to all people who care about what they put on their skin and hair.

Would welcome any feedback from anyone who has tried her range or would like to try her range - you can view the range on amazon here amzn.to/1SxMEap.

It would be really nice to get her products recognised in UK as she is a lovely lady with a great heart and fantastic products.

Thanks for reading this post and I wish you all a lovely weekend :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now