Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Are these novel products I'm seeing on fb a scam?

(2 Posts)

I've recently had a couple of posts on fb advertising electric heated hairbrush and an easy to inflate beach lounger, with very professional looking fb pages and a decent enough website. But drill down and both say in very similar language that returns are not generally accepted and if a product is faulty, buyer returns at own cost.
Now I know this is against distance trading regulations, so I suspect it's a scam but these are two products I'd really like to have! Any ideas? This is one of the pages - I've asked them twice about their returns and they keep deleting my message! www.facebook.com/buystraightbrush/

KittyKrap Fri 22-Apr-16 08:20:22

I've seen that ad too! I fear that they're preying on us wacky haired women. It looks too good to be true. Sorry I'm not much other help. There is a company called 'SilkFred' who have ads, they make clothes, I've ordered from them twice and they're pretty good but I can't vouch for the wild hair tamer confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now