Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Advice on a box subscription service.

(1 Post)
mumof32015 Mon 15-Feb-16 19:18:01

Hi there,
I subscribed to a baby box service when I was pregnant. I have had glossy boxes in the past, so I decided since I was pregnant I would subscribe to this service for items for my baby.
The first month I was so pleased with what I got, I gave them a really positive review and decided to make my payments with them automatic. I went on to have my baby and I had a few complications and got very unwell, during that time 2 payments were made and I didn't receive the boxes. It was only until I saw on Facebook that they were sending the January boxes out that I realised I had paid in November, December and January and hadn't received anything.
I messaged the company and they said they would look into it. When I went back on the website I realised that I had to put in an order for the boxes. I thought because I had made an automatic payment with the company I would get my boxes automatic. I told the company of my mistake and never got a reply. Friday I received the box I paid for in January. My Dh told me to message the company again and tell them I have received the box for January but what should I do about the two boxes I have paid for and not received. I understand it's probably my fault, but there's no where on the website explaining how the subscription works, and in my defence I was very unwell after my baby was born and I had totally forgot about my automatic payment. Anyway I have had no reply from them. I have now cancelled my automatic payment that would have gone out tomorrow. What would you do about It, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now