Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Need help! Paper Towel Dispenser - where to buy ?

(7 Posts)
NinaKoel Mon 23-Nov-15 10:23:23

The problem is that my younger cousin (9 y.o.) has broken one at school because of misbehaving sad I want to compensate for the damage so that I promised to buy a new one this week. I have no single idea where to buy stuff like that, any suggestions please ? Online stores may be?

NetballHoop Mon 23-Nov-15 10:27:25

Staples?

www.staples.co.uk/paper-towel-dispensers/cbk/778.html

bexcee8 Mon 23-Nov-15 10:33:31

Staples
eBay
Amazon
Or just google paper towel dispenser and loads of online stores come up**

Yddraigoldragon Mon 23-Nov-15 10:33:18

Surely the school will have a supplier for these things? They are generally tendered. They need to replace with one that matches what they have and their towel stocks, and then send you the bill for it.

NinaKoel Tue 24-Nov-15 08:32:48

Thank you guys for the advices! Gonna check every store you mentioned smile

LauraMorris Tue 24-Nov-15 08:55:18

I agree the school might be having a supplier of such items. Anyways you can order one at www.qbicwashrooms.co.uk/paper-towel-dispensers - my company usually buys washroom/toilet accessories there, the quality is great.

EmmaClaydon Mon 28-Nov-16 16:51:25

Bit late to the discussion but thats incredibly generous to offer a replacement and not many parents would do that so bravo!

My husbands company sells these dispensers and if you get in touch he will give you a discount - just mention mumsnet i will let him know.

www.washroomuk.co.uk/paper-dispensers/paper-towel-dispensers.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now