Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Fleece wraps for babies

(7 Posts)
BeautifulBatman Sun 16-Aug-15 18:54:40

Has anyone got the Morrck or Tuppence & Crumble fleece wrap? I like the idea of these better than a coat or snowsuit. Opinions gratefully received.

Nyancat Sun 16-Aug-15 22:01:01

I had the tuppence and crumble one for ds born back in December and have since bought them for friends, they are brilliant, especially for lifting baby in and out of car all wrapped up. Far better than the snowsuits I had for Dd.

WhatWouldMaLarkinDo Sun 16-Aug-15 22:03:56

I had a morck one for DS who was born in December and it was brilliant. We just wrapped him up in it in his car seat wherever we went. I don't think he wore a coat at all for the first few months! They are expensive (ours was a hand me down from my sister) but you can pick them up cheaply on eBay. Would definitely recommend it.

BeautifulBatman Sun 16-Aug-15 22:13:03

Thank you! I've gone for the tuppence and crumble one. Free delivery grin. They look great for travel/car seat situations. Much less cumbersome than snowsuits etc.

foxmitten Sun 16-Aug-15 22:21:37

Gosh how cute are they?! Such a good idea! My ds will be about 9 months by the time it's cold enough to use one this year, do they do them in that size? Ok I'm heading to Google...

BeautifulBatman Sun 16-Aug-15 22:32:50

From birth to 18 months - do it!!!
tuppenceandcrumble.com/shop/star_wraps

snugglybug Tue 08-Sep-15 22:09:18

These are cute but I find tricky to unwrap if dd gets too hot in the car. I was bought a Baby Burrito as a gift which is fantastic and as its a wrap it is more flexible in regards to age range.

I think the link is www.babyburrito.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now