Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Night light for 2yo DS

(2 Posts)
Annie456 Thu 12-Sep-13 13:57:23

Recently DS (24 months) has asked to sleep with the light on. I should probably have resisted but I'm 32 weeks pregnant and have found it a real struggle getting up several times in the night to play around with lights to settle him. So I have his main light on while he goes to sleep (on the dimmest setting) and when we go to bed I switch to the hall light..but that keeps me awake, especially going to the toilet all night long) so can anyone recommend a very soft light that I can plug in and forget about in his room?

chocolateOrCake Thu 12-Sep-13 16:10:29

My DS has this one www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00150985/

Can be left plugged in or works for about 3 nights between charges. It gently glows and changes colour slowly - very restful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now