Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

bunk beds, pls help

(4 Posts)
happybee1 Fri 06-Sep-13 14:24:27

Hi there,

I am looking for white bunk beds that split down to 2 singles. I am looking to spend up to £500 without mattress's. I really like the Feather and Black Oxford bunk beds but have been told that they don't split down despite them being built s 2 beds. Does anybody have these? I have looked at aspace Oundle bunk but it doesn't have any reviews which makes me nervous. Sorry, but can anybody give me any recommendations, it's for my 2 boys. Thanks so much for your kind help x

Mine have Cresta bunkbeds and they are lovely.

These might suit you?

We got ours here. Built really well. My family have bought all their beds from here for the last 30 years!

London based (if that suits)

www.landf.co.uk/

ilovevenice Fri 06-Sep-13 14:46:30

My boys love their Aspace white bunk beds which will come apart if we haven't lost the instructions by then! but I can't remember which range they are. Really sturdy, look great. Certainly quite a bit more than £500 with mattresses (and they also put them up which cost extra) but are brilliant. Aspace do have quite frequent reductions on if that helps...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now