Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Mini Hair bands/bobbles

(7 Posts)
Trampoline Thu 05-Sep-13 15:33:14

Does anyone know where I can buy some very small hair bands/bobbles? My daughter has fine hair, and when I plait her hair I need a small band for the end of the plait, and I end up winding a normal one round and round, which I'm sure is damaging her hair! Starting school next week and I can't find any - other than rubber ones, which are simply like elastic bands. Do any others exist anywhere? Thanks in advance!

nextphase Thu 05-Sep-13 18:25:02

Have you got a claires accessories near by? If such a thing exists, I would suspect they stock it!

Tesco today had some about the diameter of a 1p piece, but they were the thicker style.

I think you can get very small clear bands, but not sure from where.

Judyandherdreamofhorses Thu 05-Sep-13 18:27:52

I got some in Boots.

NoComet Thu 05-Sep-13 18:40:28

If you can find the little clear silicon bands they stay in fine hair.

My older DDs use them for holding back the front of their hair in narrow plaits.

Claire's and big boots, but way cheaper if you can find a small independent chemist, a market stall or Primark.

This goes for all hair bits, Boots are silly and Clare's are not much better, supermarkets are mixed.

candycrushhater Thu 05-Sep-13 18:42:25

Claire's have a ranged called "Claire's Club" that has much smaller clasps and bobbles. DD used to love picking out stuff.

Trampoline Thu 05-Sep-13 21:14:41

Great tips - thanks very much!

toisa Thu 05-Sep-13 21:16:45

Asda also - a little bundle of small bobbles with hair clips. Usually about £2.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now