Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Which Buggy Board??

(5 Posts)
Prawncat Tue 27-Aug-13 14:18:50

DS will be nearly 3.5 yrs when his little brother arrives in Nov, and I'm looking for a Buggy Board. Anyone have any recomendations? I've got a Maclaren XT pushchair and I'm tall. Is Lascal the way to go? Is a mini OK or is it worth shelling out for the maxi??

mikkii Wed 28-Aug-13 02:01:54

Personally I was given a buggy board as a gift and I hated it. I spent all my time kicking it, or felt like I was leaning forward like I was in a comic strip.

I recently had a serious case of buggy envy, having seen a joovy caboose
www.joovy.com/c-18-double.aspx

We have the Lascal one and I love it. It's been through muddy paths and festivals and served us well. DS loves it. It's worth going into John Lewis as they have a computer which will show you exactly how the buggy board fits to your buggy. On

Sorry. On ours we do have to lean slightly which took getting used to, but don't think about it at all now, and if DS isn't on it it clips up out of the way.

Prawncat Wed 28-Aug-13 12:03:33

Mikki, Just checked out the Joovy website, cue buggy envy here too! Gardener, do you have the mini or maxi board?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now