Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Wall stickers/decals for kids' rooms

(6 Posts)
ColdfeetPinksocks Tue 20-Aug-13 22:39:10

Hello
I'm looking to use big wall stickers to decorate the kids' rooms -- I'm a bit in love with the wall sized tree ones with monkeys and giraffes and princessy castles and what not. On notonthehighstreet.com, they're typically between £40 and £100. On Amazon, they're a fiver.

Obviously my first assumption is that the amazon ones are a bit pants, but I can't deny a fiver sounds better than £50 and the reviews on Amazon are all really good.

I was wondering if any of you had ever used similar?
www.notonthehighstreet.com/search?filter%5Bdelivery_zone%5D=10&term=childrens+wall+stickers&view=many
vs
www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg_5?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Akids+rooms+stickers&page=5&keywords=kids+rooms+stickers&ie=UTF8&qid=1377034086

DontCallMeDaughter Tue 20-Aug-13 22:42:34

We got some really nice ones from Habitat for £18.99 a pack if that helps at all...?

ColdfeetPinksocks Wed 21-Aug-13 09:21:25

It does help! If Habitat can do them for £19 then I'm pretty sure I don't need £50+ quid ones.

Thanks!

familyoffour12 Tue 15-Oct-13 11:10:56

I have used the cheap ones and they do not last or load anyehere as good as the more expensive ones....sometimes its best to invest if the room isnt going to be decorated all the time!!! i used the "winnie the pooh" ones which I got from ebay & they were amazing. Its the material they are made with, which is why the more expensive ones are longer lasting and the material is thicker. hope this helps!!??

ClaireConnor Thu 31-Jul-14 04:15:14

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

ChineseFireball Thu 31-Jul-14 04:56:20

Try Wall Ink designs on ebay - there are some really nice ones. The ones on the first page are all single colour - haven't looked further sorry [[ http://stores.ebay.co.uk/wall-ink-design here]]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now