Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Baby float swimsuit advice please

(2 Posts)
Mond Fri 09-Aug-13 08:21:18

Hi we are going t a French farmhouse with a pool next week. I have three children but due to a recent incident I Sam paranoid about my 12 month old baby falling in and want her to wear a buoyancy aid at allntimes ( we will of course be way. Ching her at all times but I wanT extra reassurance).

I've been reading reviews on those float suits that are costumes with built in floats around the waist but loads of people have said they are useless and your kid just tips upside down in them.

Has anyone had experience of these good or bad or please can a hone recommend ome thing else? Those swim jackets don't seem to start til age 2 and are not recommended for babies.

I have found one of those suits with a great neck floatntomstopmnaby going under but it's £45.

Can anyone please recommend something

Thanks

FrussoHathor Sat 10-Aug-13 04:26:13

I think you'd need to be searching for life jackets rather than swimming aids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now