Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Cannot shift these acrylic nails! Help please?

(2 Posts)
Snoot Fri 19-Jul-13 23:23:53

I've had acrylic nails before and always got them off with a good soak in acetone-based remover and an orange stick. These just are not shifting, I've been at it for 7 hours, either direct soaking or with soaked cotton wool in foil parcels. Please help! I've grown my nails up really nicely and bought stuff to paint them in, I really want it to work and not to have to pay £15 for the salon to file them down. Thank you smile

Snoot Sat 20-Jul-13 14:46:16

I may be talking to myself here grin but thought I'd update. It occurred to me in the middle of the night that the new bottle of co-op polish remover hadn't whitened my nails like before when I've soaked off nails, gel polish etc. I think they've watered it down. Bought Sensationail gel polish remover in Boots today and it worked very well indeed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now