Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Baby Shops - Clothing/Accessories

(3 Posts)
Fran0312 Wed 24-Apr-13 14:23:50

Hello there,

I am thinking of opening a new shop where I offer an inclusive mummy/daddy and baby shopping experience. I'd be really grateful of any feedback you might have on my idea...

The shop will sell all baby products in verious areas of the store. The store will include a creche and cafe so if one were to get tired of shopping they can have a break. As well as the creche, I aim to link the areas of with fun things for babies to do, so if you don't want your child to be away from you they can enjoy an interactive shopping experience too.

All staff will be educated with all things baby, so will be able to offer advice to all mummy's and daddy's on anything from products we sell right through to sleeping techniques.

I want to create a warm and caring environment where people like to come and spend time.

What do you think? and what would you include if you could open your perfect baby store?

Cheers,
Fran

Giddygrandma Thu 25-Apr-13 00:59:21

Brilliant idea. Think about selling clothes and toys etc for children up to say seven ish. Sell shoes, all the different makes and styles and keep loads of stock in, it's awful having to track from shop to shop and town to town.

Good luck. x

Nevercan Tue 30-Apr-13 07:33:30

Crèche in the shop would be lovely. Plenty of room for buggies in the aisles and possibly a place to park your buggy if you don't want to take it runs with you. Nice cakes and coffee always a bonus. If there were little things for kids to play with as you went round that would be great too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now