Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Sunscreen for babies?

(4 Posts)
milkwagon Tue 23-Apr-13 22:34:07

Which ones are best for babies delicate skin? My 8mo has sensitive skin so want to make sure I get one which offers the best protection but kind to her skin...

piemashandliquer Mon 29-Apr-13 10:29:51

Why not try Neals Yard sunscreen. No nasties and smells of Lavender. Very gentle on our DD's skin. Also check out Green People products, they do various sunscreens. All organic, no nasties.

stargirl1701 Fri 03-May-13 21:48:26

Our paediatrician recommended Sun Sense Ultra fr DD who has eczema. I ordered it through Boots.

ImogensMumJess Fri 07-Jun-13 09:43:36

I used soltan factor 50, boots own brand. Just been away for a week in the sun and 9 month old is still her pale little self!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now