Webchat with Tristram Hunt, Labour education shadow, MONDAY 27 April at 12 midday ×

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

what bottle is best for 6+ months

(6 Posts)
MamaBlue4 Fri 05-Apr-13 18:10:19

We're weaning our 29 week old twins from breast to bottle. Up to now they've been on nothing but my boobs and fed on demand. I will still feed on demand and tandem fees by breast whenever but it's time to introduce the bottles like I did with previous dc at this age.

We use NUK bottles for my 2 year old night time routine. I can't remember exactly which we use for previous dc I think NUK but can't be sure.

Are there any bottles that have a close to nipple teats for 6+ babies.

MamaBlue4 Fri 05-Apr-13 18:18:36

Just to note: slow flow teats are our first as they've never had bottles or dummies before.

ShoeJunkie Fri 05-Apr-13 18:18:51

No advice OP but you might get more responses posting in the breast & bottle feeding section. smile

MamaBlue4 Fri 05-Apr-13 19:38:01

Where is that section, not familiar with everything yet?

ShoeJunkie Fri 05-Apr-13 23:13:54

It's in the 'feed the world' bit of the talk sections if that helps? I'm on my phone so it looks different compared to a desktop etc so can't tell exactly which buttons to click!
Welcome to mumsnet by the way. flowers

MamaBlue4 Mon 08-Apr-13 14:40:27

Thank, I found it but no responses sad Oh well, I'll carry on looking.

Thanks for the welcome smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now