Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Cuski mini swandoodles

(4 Posts)
emmylou3005 Thu 04-Apr-13 23:49:17

These lovely muslin cloths are fab!! They are really really soft and very absorbant and such cute designs too. Not only that, they are edged with a kind of silky fabric which means they don't lose their shape like other cloths...really wish these had been available for my older 2 children too...BRILLIANT!! Thanks Cuski -- another excellent product :-)

piprabbit Thu 04-Apr-13 23:57:19

That's not the name of a real product is it?

Lokidaliyyah Fri 05-Apr-13 17:48:02

I love Cuski products to I've brought loads I to like you wish I'd found Cuski with my other children I've really spoilt myself with all the stuff I've brought I couldn't just have one.. The great swandoodles huge muslin squares are great so soft my son loves them.. Also the sweet dreameezZ these gas been a god send to me in this cold but bright weather we've had block out the sun and help baby sleep longer whilst out by blacking out there pram or carseat these are also soft they both wash well and dry soft and hold there colour so beautiful.. My son has many Cuski comforters I love his personalised Cuski that's his favourite they are great.. Cuski really do spoil us mommys with there fantastic products money very well spent.. ❤ Cuski.. =)

Lokidaliyyah Fri 05-Apr-13 17:51:12

I've got the mini swandoodles can't fault them perfect I've a baby with reflux so they have come in handy so perfectly soft to I've the new great swandoodles to Happy Heffalumps is my favourite but all still equally great.. Cuski never fail to deliver great products it has to be said.. =)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now