Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Anyone tried snappytags or similar for labelling school uniform?

(6 Posts)
Millgirl1961 Thu 13-Jun-13 14:53:10

Hey not sure about the size of these. If you sit on one they are very painful. Best labels I have been using for years are Namemark ones.

fusspot66 Thu 14-Mar-13 23:10:45

Thank you for the link to a similar product and the warning about lost property. Still considering!

scaevola Wed 13-Mar-13 14:04:28

Dreadful idea: they never get spotted.

And the lost item gets thrown into the hellhole that is unmarked items, rather than returned to classroom. Of it goes home with someone else and doesn't reappear for weeks - the latter can happen regardless of labelling technique, but seems to be worse when it's not an easily spotted name tape.

shinybaubles Wed 13-Mar-13 14:01:57
shinybaubles Wed 13-Mar-13 14:01:16

I think I had these for the dc [[ http://www.attachatag.com/tags]], if that's what you mean and they do work perfectly and are easy to use.

fusspot66 Tue 12-Mar-13 21:14:20

I'm tempted by these laser etched name buttons which you snap onto clothes with some fancy pliers. They are supposed to be removable and reusable.. If that's true the £17 for 25 tags and kit isn't too bad. Or are they too good to be true?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now