Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone used a cocoonababy?

(3 Posts)
Summer115 Sun 07-Apr-13 08:54:40

I don't have used it. Is it really so helpful for the sleep?

imonkey Thu 04-Apr-13 11:56:46

Don't have DS/DD yet so can't comment on your question, however this might get more responses if posted in the Products > Cots and beds section

Ellejay77 Fri 22-Feb-13 22:55:52

I am using one for my son who is 14 weeks. The nest has been amazing and he sleeps really well in it. However, I feel I need to wean him off it as he is almost too big for it so would rather try and get him out it sooner rather than later.

My problem is he won't sleep on just his mattress and wakes up after an hour of going to bed which he has never done when asleep in the cocoonababy nest.

I have tried rolling towels up and placing under fitted sheet to try and make him feel more secure but that hasn't made any diff.

My question is- has anyone used one if these great mattresses and if so how did you get your baby to make the transition to just sleeping on his normal mattress?

Thanks - new to this so I may have posted in the wrong section

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now