Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). It's not for buying and selling other products. If you do want to buy or sell, use our For Sale/Wanted board, which has its very own Other items section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Teething Bibs and toys

(2 Posts)
alisonmcg Fri 15-Feb-13 15:25:03

Have just been on the cheeky chompers twitter page and they're running a competition where you can win one of their bibs if you follow them and retweet the post about the comp. Not sure what the rules are on here about posting links? Here is the link to their twitter page if that's allowed www.twitter.com/CheekyChompers

alisonmcg Fri 15-Feb-13 15:21:47

Have just been introduced to a teething bib which is great! My LO is always dropping her teether/throwing it out of the pram so thought I'd pass on the tip in case they are of use to anyone else! They are made by a company called Cheeky Chompers I think they're just online at the moment.

Does anyone else have any failsafe teething toys they can recommend? DD is 6 months old and already has 2 teeth, thought we might get a break in the teething after that but it doesn't seem to be letting up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now