Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

HELP BUYING A TABLET????

(4 Posts)
theonewiththenoisychild Mon 08-Apr-13 09:11:27

my ds has a innotab £55 on amazon and got a sd card and have put a lot of his favourite YouTube clips on it and toy story 1,2&3 he loves it and its more robust than a real tablet my ds hasn't put it down and learning lodge has a lot of apps for £2.99 each it is the best toy I have brought for either of my dc's and dd who is 5 wants one even tho she has a 3ds hmm

mumof2princesses Mon 28-Jan-13 00:21:50

do u have the link

amazingmumof6 Sun 27-Jan-13 16:59:25

Amazon - £70

mumof2princesses Sun 27-Jan-13 01:24:54

hi im looking to buy my 3 yr old a tablet im going on holiday for 6 weeks to visit family friends i need something for her to be entertained on a 9 hour flight and over there... im looking for something cheap as shes young and itl get damaged very quick... i need it fir games cartoon clips ect... any suggestions iv seen some for £75 on ebay and mightydeals... 9" android with 8gb extendable to 32gb wid a card... help pleaseee confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now