Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

HELP BUYING A TABLET????

(4 Posts)
mumof2princesses Sun 27-Jan-13 01:24:54

hi im looking to buy my 3 yr old a tablet im going on holiday for 6 weeks to visit family friends i need something for her to be entertained on a 9 hour flight and over there... im looking for something cheap as shes young and itl get damaged very quick... i need it fir games cartoon clips ect... any suggestions iv seen some for £75 on ebay and mightydeals... 9" android with 8gb extendable to 32gb wid a card... help pleaseee confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

amazingmumof6 Sun 27-Jan-13 16:59:25

Amazon - £70

mumof2princesses Mon 28-Jan-13 00:21:50

do u have the link

theonewiththenoisychild Mon 08-Apr-13 09:11:27

my ds has a innotab £55 on amazon and got a sd card and have put a lot of his favourite YouTube clips on it and toy story 1,2&3 he loves it and its more robust than a real tablet my ds hasn't put it down and learning lodge has a lot of apps for £2.99 each it is the best toy I have brought for either of my dc's and dd who is 5 wants one even tho she has a 3ds hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now