Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Family toilet seat

(12 Posts)
pinxminx Mon 21-Jan-13 14:51:07

Does anyone have one of those toilet seats that have a toddler seat built into them? I'm thinking that as our loo seat is falling apart and I have a DS due to start toilet training it might be a good idea. I'd really appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

pinxminx Mon 21-Jan-13 16:48:36

Bump

atrcts Sun 03-Mar-13 03:37:29

Bought mine from Argos and not sure if it's how I've assembled it or whether it's the design, but DH can't leave the top seat up like he used to, as it crashes down! Some would say that in itself is a selling point?!!!! wink

Summer115 Mon 08-Apr-13 02:22:06

Hope it can be helpful.

bigpaws Thu 11-Apr-13 20:13:43

I have one - I have had it for years. It is brilliant. I think mine was from JoJo Maman Bebe. It's very sturdy. Haven't had any problems with it.

Got mine from B&Q, I can check the brand tomorrow if you want. It's great! Makes them independent using the toilet a lot sooner and so much easier (and more smart looking) than an extra toddler seat stuck on top.

silver28 Thu 11-Apr-13 20:19:47

We have a Bevis one and it's good quality, seat stays up (permanently, thanks to DH and DS grin). The little seat didn't get used that long as DS wanted to use the big seat from the age of three or so, but guests with small children always seem impressed.

fieldfare Thu 11-Apr-13 20:27:42

Ours is a Bemis 'nextstep' one. Works really well and means I don't have to deal with a horrid potty or have an extra seat cluttering it up.

Nevercan Tue 30-Apr-13 07:30:33

I got one from home base which works well

SmellsLikeWeenSpirits Tue 30-Apr-13 07:32:10

We've got the bevis one from b&q bds has never once used the little seat sad

JPDavies Sun 23-Jun-13 14:16:29

I'm looking for a family toilet seat to fit a round "spacesaver" toilet. Does any one know where I can get one?

emilyt81 Thu 21-Nov-13 21:27:13

JPDavies did you ever find a family toilet seat for a space saver toilet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now