Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Baby bouncers

(3 Posts)
Jennyn81 Thu 31-Jan-13 21:50:28

We have the fisher price rainforest jumparoo, my saviour! She did not like it at first but to be fair bit young, but now she can't get enough of it!
J

sanityawol Wed 09-Jan-13 20:54:01

We just had this one www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_102_10751_-1_15052_163946_10001_14055

It did the job for DS and as he got bigger he was able to get a really good bounce out of it. It's also very easy to take apart so that you can wash the fabric which is very handy when you get an explosive poo.

We had a flashier one for DD but that was 10 years ago - I think that it was about £50 at the time. I don't think that we had anywhere near as much use out of it as we got out of the cheap one.

Lilliput1 Wed 09-Jan-13 14:14:47

Hi mums!

I am 6 months pregnant with my first and we are looking to get a baby bouncer which we can use from newborn, there are so many all singing, dancing, vibrating, bouncing ones out there that I am now totally confused! Any advice on good ones to get would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now